MOUNTAIN AMERICA EXPO CENTER (formerly South Towne)
Premier Gift Show Featuring Arts and Crafts, Unique Gifts, Specialty Foods, Entertainment and Santa
NOVEMBER 9th – 11th, 2018 SHOW TIMES
|November 9th||Friday||10:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|November 10th||Saturday||10:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|November 11th||Sunday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
- 19th Anniversary Event
- The Largest Gift and Gourmet Food Show in the State!
- Record attendance over 26,000 and growing buyers spend over a million on gifts and food
- Free parking / Easy move in and move out
- Facility located in upper income, family oriented community
- Lowest unemployment now below 3%, 4th in the nation in wages, job and population growth, 5th in increased home values, adds up to more people with disposable income and buying power
- Specialty Food area, Utah’s Own
- Sponsored by number one TV and Radio station in Utah
- Promotions include intensive television, radio, social media and direct mail campaigns
Takes only a few minutes!
DEMOGRAPHICS OF OUR ATTENDEE
2/3 Own Home
44% Incomes Over $60,000
Your show is phenomenal! I have been participating in events of all kinds for eight years and of the hundreds of shows a year I participate in yours gets the best traffic and the most buyers by far!
What a wonderful time I had at the SLC Holiday show. Thank you for making the whole experience a fantastic one for me. I am definitely planning on being in next years show!
We absolutely love the Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show! Every year gets better and better! Great holiday atmosphere and a really fun place, draws a lot of people! Thanks for all you do to make this happen!
I have been involved with the Family Christmas Gift Show since I launched my business four years ago; I believe it has had a direct impact on the success and growth of my business. This year I expanded to two of the Showcase Events shows and next year will be at all three. The shows create an atmosphere of fun holiday shopping. Customers arrive with the knowledge that they will be treated right and come expecting to accomplish most of their Christmas shopping in one stop! Management and staff are sincerely concerned for the success and long term viability of their shows and that translates to how well they treat their vendors. I have come to know the ladies on a first name basis, and that is a credit to them for taking the time to come to my booth and getting to know me.
You’re the best thank you so much again for everything. It was the best show we’ve ever had and we’re grateful to be a part of it!!!
How can I display my product in the Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show?
Call Dena Sablan at (425) 889-9494 or email SaltLake@ShowcaseEvents.Org.
Friends of the Show