AT THE TACOMA DOME
Gifts, Unique Handcrafted Items, Specialty Foods, Entertainment, Santa and Cooking Demonstrations
OCTOBER 18th – 21st, 2018 SHOW TIMES
|October 18th||Thursday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|October 19th||Friday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|October 20th||Saturday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|October 21st||Sunday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
- The Northwest’s largest premier holiday gift show now in its 36th year
- Millions spent annually by attendees at this event up to 35,000 in attendance
- Over 500 exhibits and displays with 2/3 of the exhibitors returning each year
- Plenty of on-site and off-site parking
- Intensive television, radio, direct mail, social media and newsprint promotions
- #1 in the nation in population growth, #2 in wage growth, #1 in home value, growing community with more disposable income
- Tacoma Dome Grand opening includes over 31 million in renovations and beautification
Takes only a few minutes!
DEMOGRAPHICS OF OUR ATTENDEE
2/3 Own Home
42% Incomes Over $60,000
The 2015 Tacoma Holiday Show was spectacular for our small family owned company. The staff was great to work with and the show hours and attendance were great. We enjoy this show and look forward to next year.
After the FANTASTIC 2016 Tacoma Dome Show I pitched your event to approximately 20 Harvest Festival Vendors at The San Mateo Harvest, The San Jose Harvest, & The Pomona Harvest Festival in Nov & Dec 2016. I gave A RAVE REVIEW of your event to all vendors & it was 100% Truthful…I enjoyed your Tacoma Dome show more than any Harvest Festival event that I have ever done. You all do an amazing job. See you in a few weeks !
The current management at the Tacoma Dome Christmas show has made a HUGE improvement to the overall quality of this show…we are so pleased that we returned. We were/are amazed at how the show was being transformed into one of the Northwest’s premier Arts and Crafts venues. Under this management, I would highly recommend this venue to any hand-made artisans.
I would like to thank the staff for all your hard work and for having more hand made crafters like myself at your show. It was a wonderful show for us as usual. I know we have a one of a kind product which certainly helps sales, but being surrounded by crafters like us is important.
To learn more about the Tacoma Holiday Food & Gift Festival please call (800) 521-SHOW, locally (425) 889-9494, or email Tacoma@ShowcaseEvents.Org.