COLORADO CONVENTION CENTER
November 11th – 13th, 2022
Premier Gift Show Featuring Unique Gifts, Arts, Crafts, Specialty Foods, Santa & Cooking Demonstrations
NOVEMBER 11th – 13th, 2022 SHOW TIMES
|10:00 am – 7:00 pm
|9:00 am – 7:00 pm
|10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- 19th Annual Event and the Largest Event of its Kind in Colorado.
- Up to 25,000 in attendance annually spending over a million in gifts and food products.
- Free on-site Storage and Vendor Parking.
- Our Annual Colorado Cooking features local chef demonstrations.
- Excellent show promotions including intensive television, radio, social media and direct mail with 1/3 of your booth fee going toward advertising.
- Huge population growth, #5 in wage growth and job opportunity, all adds up to more buyers and increased spending potential.
- Our 2021 show was a great success in a COVID pandemic year and the attendees bought.
- The show has a great following and tradition of shoppers who look forward to the show every year!
- A tradition in the Denver market.
DEMOGRAPHICS OF OUR ATTENDEE
2/3 Own Home
Forbes Magazine ranks Denver as #2
of the top 20 Fastest Growing Cities of 2018
We’ve been attending Colorado Country Christmas for years now. It’s our best holiday show hands down! Kim is so easy to work with, up front about expectations, and hands on before and during the event. We look forward to coming back every year and all of our returning customers. The list grows longer each year!
It was a great show!! Everything was beautiful and well organized!! The Country Christmas Show is so impressive!!!!! All the customers are so happy and the staff it is so enjoyable to be around!! I am thankful to be a part of something so special!! This is my favorite show to do!! Everyone cares and is so happy to be there!!!
I truly appreciate you and the others that put on such great shows. Truly! From the attendance numbers, commercials I’ll see on local tv, all of it. It’s refreshing to have showrunners that care about each and every vendor so we all can have a profitable show. I think now is one of the greatest times to step up post-covid, especially for us that had our deposit money in limbo for almost 2 years, and go the extra mile in putting on a great show and you and the staff knock it out of the park. I can’t wait for 2022!
I was so SWAMPED with business and customers, I did not even have time to sit down or take a lunch break! Thank goodness I hired Rick. He was a HUGE HELP!!! I did extremely well and I look forward to 2022! I just wanted to say thank you and everyone else in the office and support staff!!!
For your best booth location call Lupe Merino at 801.456.7487 or email LupeM@MPEShows.com.
Denver Show Co-sponsors