MOUNTAIN AMERICA EXPO CENTER (formerly South Towne)
Premier Gift Show Featuring Arts and Crafts, Unique Gifts, Specialty Foods, Entertainment and Santa
NOVEMBER 13th – 15th, 2020 SHOW TIMES
|November 13th||Friday||10:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|November 14th||Saturday||10:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|November 15th||Sunday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
- 20th Anniversary Event
- The Largest Gift and Gourmet Food Show in the State!
- Record attendance over 26,000 and growing buyers spend over a million on gifts and food
- Free parking / Easy move in and move out
- Facility located in upper income, family oriented community
- Lowest unemployment now below 3%, 4th in the nation in wages, job and population growth, 5th in increased home values, adds up to more people with disposable income and buying power
- Specialty Food area, Utah’s Own
- Sponsored by number one TV and Radio station in Utah
- Promotions include intensive television, radio, social media and direct mail campaigns
Takes only a few minutes!
DEMOGRAPHICS OF OUR ATTENDEE
2/3 Own Home
44% Incomes Over $60,000
It’s a wonderful show! The Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show is very unique in what it offers creating an amazing experience for families and friends. The management at Showcase is the best I’ve ever dealt with and I recommend participating in this event to everyone.
You have a classy show, and classy shows attract classy people, and classy people have money to spend! I had a great show!
Thank you for bringing such a great show to SLC! This is one of my best shows, and I have a lot of repeat customers who come back year after year. Excited for another year! See you in November!
The Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show was recommended to us by some fellow vendors we neighbor with at other events. While other shows have been successful, this show had an energy behind it that is almost hard to put into words. The staff’s communication was phenomenal and it made us feel welcome before we ever set foot in the door. They asked we decorate our space, and for a moment I actually thought it would be a chore to decorate our normal setup. Boy I was wrong – not only did it add a warm feeling to our space, but now we feel like every show we’re invited to should decorate just because it was something new and fun – no matter what holiday!!
What a wonderful time I had at the SLC Holiday show. Thank you for making the whole experience a fantastic one for me. I am definitely planning on being in next year’s show!
How can I display my product in the Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show?
Call Dena Sablan at (425) 889-9494 or email SaltLake@ShowcaseEvents.Org.
Friends of the Show