MOUNTAIN AMERICA EXPO CENTER
November 9th-11th, 2023 – NEW DAYS Thurs. – Sat.
Premier Gift Show Featuring Unique Gifts, Arts, Crafts, Specialty Foods, Santa and Entertainment
NOVEMBER 9th – 11th, 2023 SHOW TIMES
|November 9th||Thursday||10:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|November 10th||Friday||10:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|November 11th||Saturday||9:00 am – 9:00 pm|
- 24th Annual Event and the Largest event of its kind in Utah.
- The Largest Gift and Gourmet Food Show in the State!
- Our 2022 Show had the largest attendance of 23 years.
- Record attendance over 30,000 and growing buyers spend over a million on gifts and food.
- Free parking / Easy move in and move out.
- Facility located in upper income, family oriented community.
- Lowest unemployment now below 3%, 4th in the nation in wages, job and population growth, 5th in increased home values, adds up to more people with disposable income and buying power.
- Specialty Food area includes Utah’s Own.
- Sponsored by number one TV and Radio station in Utah.
- Promotions include intensive television, radio, social media and direct mail campaigns.
- 70% of all Holiday Shopping is done before Thanksgiving.
Takes only a few minutes!
DEMOGRAPHICS OF OUR ATTENDEE
2/3 Own Home
44% Incomes Over $60,000
Thank you for bringing such a great show to SLC! This is one of my best shows, and I have a lot of repeat customers who come back year after year. Excited for another year! See you in November!
Hey Dena, You did a SUPER FABULOUS JOB Salt Lake City Family Christmas 2022 !!!!!Standing Ovation for you !!!!
What a wonderful time I had at the SLC Holiday show. Thank you for making the whole experience a fantastic one for me. I am definitely planning on being in next year’s show!
The Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show was recommended to us by some fellow vendors we neighbor with at other events. While other shows have been successful, this show had an energy behind it that is almost hard to put into words. The staff’s communication was phenomenal and it made us feel welcome before we ever set foot in the door. They asked we decorate our space, and for a moment I actually thought it would be a chore to decorate our normal setup. Boy I was wrong – not only did it add a warm feeling to our space, but now we feel like every show we’re invited to should decorate just because it was something new and fun – no matter what holiday!!
Just wanted to say thank you for all your effort in putting on a great show! Debra and I are so happy we took a chance and participated. We did really good and are thankful!
How can I display my product in the Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show?
Call Dena Sablan at (425) 889-9494 or email SaltLake@ShowcaseEvents.Org.
Friends of the Show