MOUNTAIN AMERICA EXPO CENTER
November 11-13, 2021 – NEW DAYS Thurs. – Sat.
Premier Gift Show Featuring Unique Gifts, Arts, Crafts, Specialty Foods, Santa and Entertainment
NOVEMBER 11th – 13th, 2021 SHOW TIMES
|November 11th||Thursday||10:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|November 12th||Friday||10:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|November 13th||Saturday||9:00 am – 9:00 pm|
- 22nd Anniversary Event
- The Largest Gift and Gourmet Food Show in the State!
- Record attendance over 30,000 and growing buyers spend over a million on gifts and food
- Free parking / Easy move in and move out
- Facility located in upper income, family oriented community
- Lowest unemployment now below 3%, 4th in the nation in wages, job and population growth, 5th in increased home values, adds up to more people with disposable income and buying power
- Specialty Food area, Utah’s Own
- Sponsored by number one TV and Radio station in Utah
- Promotions include intensive television, radio, social media and direct mail campaigns
Takes only a few minutes!
DEMOGRAPHICS OF OUR ATTENDEE
2/3 Own Home
44% Incomes Over $60,000
Dena and her group do the very best craft shows in America. They bring out huge crowds that spend money. They bring in a wonderful variety of vendors that appeal to large crowds. They excel in every aspect. You can’t find kinder and more efficient people in the industry. Dena and her company are absolutely the best.
What a wonderful time I had at the SLC Holiday show. Thank you for making the whole experience a fantastic one for me. I am definitely planning on being in next year’s show!
It’s a wonderful show! The Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show is very unique in what it offers creating an amazing experience for families and friends. The management at Showcase is the best I’ve ever dealt with and I recommend participating in this event to everyone.
The Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show was recommended to us by some fellow vendors we neighbor with at other events. While other shows have been successful, this show had an energy behind it that is almost hard to put into words. The staff’s communication was phenomenal and it made us feel welcome before we ever set foot in the door. They asked we decorate our space, and for a moment I actually thought it would be a chore to decorate our normal setup. Boy I was wrong – not only did it add a warm feeling to our space, but now we feel like every show we’re invited to should decorate just because it was something new and fun – no matter what holiday!!
Thank you for bringing such a great show to SLC! This is one of my best shows, and I have a lot of repeat customers who come back year after year. Excited for another year! See you in November!
How can I display my product in the Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show?
Call Dena Sablan at (425) 889-9494 or email SaltLake@ShowcaseEvents.Org.
Friends of the Show