AT THE TACOMA DOME
October 26th – 29th, 2023
Gifts, Unique Handcrafted Items, Specialty Foods, Entertainment, Santa and Cooking Demonstrations
OCTOBER 26th – 29th, 2023 SHOW TIMES
|October 26th||Thursday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|October 27th||Friday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|October 28th||Saturday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|October 29th||Sunday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
- Our 2022 show was successful with attendance at pre-covid levels!
- We are the Northwest’s largest premier holiday gift show. Now in our 41st year of proven success!
- Millions spent annually by attendees at this event up to 30,000 in attendance.
- Over 500 exhibits and displays with 2/3 of the exhibitors returning each year.
- Free: power, wi-fi, and storage.
- Plenty of on-site and off-site parking.
- Extensive television, radio, direct mail, social media and newsprint promotions. 1/3 of your booth fee goes toward advertising.
- Fast growing community with more disposal income.
- 70% of all holiday shopping is done before Thanksgiving!
Takes only a few minutes!
DEMOGRAPHICS OF OUR ATTENDEE
2/3 Own Home
65% Incomes Over $70,000
This Tacoma show was the best show I have ever had in Tacoma or at any of your shows ever. I am so pleased and want to thank you all for the never ending efforts you put into making these shows so incredible.
Just a quick note to thank you and your team for another awesome Tacoma Dome festival, it was our best sales result ever (!) in 10 years and were already looking forward to next year.
We had a line of shoppers clear down the 1600 aisle so the guard had them line up outside! Great show!
This was the best show I have done in over 20 years! I love my new spot in the Expo Hall.
To learn more about the Tacoma Holiday Food & Gift Festival please call Dawna Wakefield or Stephanie Elliot at (800) 521-SHOW, locally (425) 889-9494, or email Tacoma@ShowcaseEvents.Org.