AT THE TACOMA DOME
October 20th – 23rd, 2022
Gifts, Unique Handcrafted Items, Specialty Foods, Entertainment, Santa and Cooking Demonstrations
OCTOBER 20th – 23rd, 2022 SHOW TIMES
|October 20th||Thursday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|October 21st||Friday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|October 22nd||Saturday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|October 23rd||Sunday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
- Our 2021 show was a great success, in a COVID year!
- We are the Northwest’s largest premier holiday gift show. Now in our 40th year of proven success!
- Millions spent annually by attendees at this event up to 30,000 in attendance.
- Over 500 exhibits and displays with 2/3 of the exhibitors returning each year.
- Free: power, wi-fi, and storage.
- Plenty of on-site and off-site parking.
- Extensive television, radio, direct mail, social media and newsprint promotions. 1/3 of your booth fee goes toward advertising.
- Fast growing community with more disposal income.
- 70% of all holiday shopping is done before Thanksgiving!
Takes only a few minutes!
DEMOGRAPHICS OF OUR ATTENDEE
2/3 Own Home
42% Incomes Over $60,000
The Tacoma Holiday Show was spectacular for our small family owned company. The staff was great to work with and the show hours and attendance were great. We enjoy this show and look forward to next year.
I had MY VERY BEST GROSS SALES TOTAL EVER @ the Tacoma Dome show! Thank You Again Lauren for taking such good care of me. You did a PHENOMENAL JOB Lauren making this years show happen. PLEASE TAKE A BOW !!!! Rick
The Tacoma Holiday Food & Gift Festival was by far the largest show we’ve ever done. Hundreds of vendors, thousands of shoppers. We brought 42 cases of product along with several cases of our Apple Cider Caramel and we sold out! It was an extremely successful show!
The current management at the Tacoma Dome Christmas show has made a HUGE improvement to the overall quality of this show…we are so pleased that we returned. We were/are amazed at how the show was being transformed into one of the Northwest’s premier Arts and Crafts venues. Under this management, I would highly recommend this venue to any hand-made artisans.
To learn more about the Tacoma Holiday Food & Gift Festival please call Lauren Anderson at (800) 521-SHOW, locally (425) 889-9494, or email Tacoma@ShowcaseEvents.Org.